Shop and get rewarded with KLIK, the new rewards programme from Keppel Land!
As a KLIK member, you can now earn points when you shop at i12 Katong. With KLIK points, you can redeem them for i12 Katong gift e-vouchers and car park credits.
- 1,000 points = $5 i12 Katong gift e-voucher
- 200 points = $1 i12 Katong car park credit
Shopping during your birthday month? KLIK will give double points* as a birthday present to you!
To register for a KLIK membership, just download the KLIK app from the App Store or Google Play onto your smartphone and create a new account.
How to Earn Points
Once you’ve signed up to be a KLIK member, just follow these steps to earn points:
- Step 1: make a purchase of more than $10 in a single receipt at participating retailers at i12 Katong
- Step 2: Using the KLIK app in your smartphone, photograph the store receipt ensuring that these details are shown clearly: store name, mall name, purchase amount, receipt date and receipt number.
- Step 3: Submit the receipt image in the KLIK app. That’s it!
Receipts must be submitted no later than 1 day after it was issued. For example, if the receipt is dated 15 October 2021, it must be submitted no later than 16 October 2021, 11:59pm.
Every $1 spent will earn 1 KLIK point. For supermarket receipts, every $5 spent will earn 1 KLIK point.
To be eligible to be a KLIK member, you need to:
- At least 16 years of age
- Have a registered Singapore local mobile number.
- Have a smartphone running Android 9 or iOS 12 and above
To complete your KLIK registration, we require you to provide the following information:
- Date of birth
- Postal Code
KLIK is a rewards programme from Keppel Land for shoppers of i12 Katong.
1. What is KLIK?
KLIK is a rewards programme from Keppel Land for shoppers of i12 Katong.
2. How do I qualify for an KLIK membership?
In order to qualify for a membership, you need to:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Have a Singapore registered mobile phone number
- Have a smartphone running a compatible version of Android (9 and above) or iOS (12 and above)
3. Is there a membership fee?
There is no charge for a KLIK membership.
4. How can I register for this KLIK programme?
You can download the KLIK smartphone app from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
5. How long is the KLIK membership valid for?
There is no expiry for the membership as long as the KLIK rewards programme is active. However, membership is subject to termination or suspension should there be any suspicious or fraudulent activities found in the account.
6. How long does it take for the activation of the membership?
Upon successful completion of the application, members can immediately start uploading their receipts to start earning points.
7. What information do I need for the membership registration?
The compulsory information needed would be your name, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, postal code as well as email address.
8. If I want to edit my member's profile, how do I go about doing it?
Members can use the Edit Profile function in the smartphone app to do so.
9. I forgot my KLIK account password, what should I do?
In the log in screen of the smartphone app, tap on ‘Forget Password’ and enter the email address that you have submitted earlier during registration. A password reset email will be sent to you with instructions. Do check the spam/junk folder if you did not receive it in your inbox.
1. How do I start earning points?
Earning points is an easy 3-step process.
- Step 1: Shop at any participating retailers at i12 Katong
- Step 2: Take a photo of the receipt ensuring the shop name, mall name, purchase amount, receipt date and receipt number is shown clearly
- Step 3: Upload the photo using the KLIK smartphone app 2.
2. How long does it take for the points to be credited?
Your points will be credited within 7 working days.
3. What are the redemption rewards?
The rewards available are:
- 1,000 points = $5 i12 Katong e-voucher
- 200 Klik points = $1 i12 Katong car park credits
4. What is the minimum spending for points to be earned?
Each receipt must be at least $10 to earn points. Receipts below that amount will be declined. Receipts cannot be combined to meet the minimum $10 value.
5. Can the minimum spending for redemption be in multiple receipts?
No, the minimum spending of $10 can only be presented in a single receipt.
6. Where do I submit the receipt image?
Receipt images are to be submitted using the KLIK smartphone app.
7. The store emails me an e-receipt. How do I submit such e-receipts?
Open the receipt on your smartphone and frame it to show the shop name, mall name, purchase amount, receipt date and receipt number. Do a screenshot and then upload the receipt from the photo library.
8. Is there a time limit on when the receipt must be submitted upon purchase?
All receipts must be submitted no later than the following day of the date the receipt was issued. For example, if the receipt is dated 10 June 2021, the receipt must be submitted no later than 11 June 2021, 11:50PM.
9. What is the point awarding system like?
Every $1 spent in a single transaction earns 1 point. However, for supermarket receipts, every $5 spent earns 1 point.
10. When can I earn double points during my birthday?
You can enjoy double points during your birthday month, which is from the 1st to the last day of the month.
11. Is there an expiry date for the points accumulated?
All points earned in a calendar year will expire on 30 June the following year. For example, any points earned from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022 will expire on 30 June 2023.
12. Is there a limit to the points we can accumulate within a day?
Members can earn up to 1,000 points per day (2,000 points per day during birthday month).
13. What information are to be shown in the receipt images?
Receipt images must clearly show the shop name, mall name, unit number, total purchase amount, receipt number and the date of purchase.
14. If my receipt is too long to be captured clearly, what should I do?
Receipts should be folded in the middle to shorten it without blocking the shop name, mall name, unit number, total purchase amount, receipt number and the date of purchase.
15. If I am given receipts by others, can I still submit for points crediting?
No. It must be issued from your own purchases.
16. Are the receipts issued before the registration of KLIK membership valid?
Can I use them to redeem for points? No, it is not valid. Only receipts issued after the registration of a KLIK membership can be used.
17. Do I need to keep my receipt(s) after submitting for points earning?
Yes, we advise that you keep your receipts until the points are issued into your account.
18. What receipts are not accepted for KLIK points earning?
- NETS and credit card receipts
- AXS / SAM machines
- Banks and ATMs
- Money changers
- Pawn shops
- Purchase of vouchers and top up of stored-value cards
- Singapore Post
- Topping up of store credit at retailers
- Temporary vendors at promotional spaces
- Purchase of tobacco products
19. Why are my submitted receipts declined?
Receipts may be rejected, but not limited to, for the following reasons:
- Receipt was issued before membership registration
- Receipt submitted is illegible
- Receipt information is not complete
- Receipt is a duplicate or reprinted
- Receipt has been submitted earlier by another member
- Receipt issued is not from the participating retailers at i12 Katong
- Points for the receipt has already been issued
- Purchase amount is less than $10
- More than 1 receipt is submitted in a single receipt image
1. How do I redeem points for the rewards?
You can redeem your points for e-vouchers and car park credits using the KLIK smartphone app. To be eligible to redeem car park credits, you must enter your vehicle IU number into your member profile.
2. Can I exchange or refund my completed reward redemption?
Redemptions once completed cannot be refunded and rewards issued cannot be exchanged for other items. 3. How do I check the balance of my KLIK points? You can check your KLIK points balance with the KLIK smartphone app.
1. How do I check the balance of my KLIK e-vouchers?
You can check your e-voucher balance with the KLIK smartphone app.
2. How do I use my KLIK e-vouchers?
- First, check that the store you intend to use your KLIK e-vouchers at accepts them.
- Inform the cashier that you wish to pay using KLIK e-vouchers and the amount to be used.
- Launch the KLIK app and select the voucher(s) you would like to use to pay for your purchases. Multiple e-vouchers can be used in a single transaction.
- Scan the KLIK store QR code displayed at the cashier.
- Swipe to confirm the usage of the e-vouchers.
- Show the confirmation message to the cashier. Please note that e-vouchers once used at the store cannot be refunded.
3. When do my KLIK e-vouchers expire?
E-vouchers will be valid one year from the date of issuance. You can check the expiry dates in the KLIK smartphone app.
4. I’ve redeemed my KLIK points for e-vouchers. I’ve changed my mind and want a refund. Can I have my points reinstated?
Points redeemed for e-vouchers and car park credits cannot be refunded.
Car Park Credits
1. How do I check the balance of my car park credits?
You can check your e-voucher balance with the KLIK smartphone app.
2. I want to redeem my car park credits but I can’t do it in the KLIK app. What do I need to do?
You need to enter a valid vehicle IU number in your member profile in order to start redeeming car park credits. Go to ‘Edit Profile’ in the smartphone app to key in the vehicle IU number.
3. How do I use my car park credits now that I’ve redeemed them?
Please wait at least 15 minutes after you have redeemed the car park credits for the mall car park system to synchronise the information. At the point of exit, the car park system will deduct the car park charges from your car park credits wallet. Any excess charges will then be deducted from your cashcard. For example:
- You have a car park credit balance of $3
- The car park charge is $5
- The car park system will deduct $3 from your credit balance and deduct the remaining $2 from your cashcard
4. When do my car park credits expire?
Car park credits redeemed during a calendar year will expire on 30 June of the following year, e.g. if you redeem car park credits during year 2022, they will expire on 30 June 2023.
1. Why can’t I install the app in my smartphone?
The KLIK app can only be installed on smartphones running on Android (version 9 and above) and iOS (version 12 and above).
2. The app crashes when I try to do something or it’s showing me an error message. What can I do?
- Ensure that you are running the latest version of the KLIK app. If not, please update it using the App Store or Google Play.
- If that still doesn’t work, try uninstalling the app and reinstall it.
- If you still face issues, please submit feedback using the smartphone app. If you can’t access the app, you can submit the feedback using the form in the Contact Us section of the i12 Katong website.
1. I have a question about KLIK that is not answered here. What should I do?
You can submit your enquiry using the KLIK smartphone app. Alternatively, you can also send in your queries at the Contact Us page of the i12 Katong website.
Keppel Retail Mobile Application
(Updated on 31 May 2022)
- “Affiliate” means a person that (i) directly or indirectly controls another person; (ii) directly or indirectly is controlled by another person; or (iii) is under common control with another person. The terms “control”, “controlling”, “controlled by” and “under common control with” mean the direct or indirect power to: (x) vote more than 50% of the voting interests of a person; or (y) direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of a person, whether through ownership of voting interests, by contract or otherwise.
- “Application” means the software application currently known as “KLIK by Keppel”, or such other name as we may designate from time to time, and/or such other software as we may designate from time to time, and made available by us for use by users.
- “Bistro Bytes” means that section of the Online Store for Participating Retailers to offer for sale and sell food and beverage products. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not refer to, or include, any of the standalone physical kiosks in malls (which can be used to place orders for food and beverage products) which are branded as “Bistro Bytes”.
- “Collection Timeframe” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 5.7.5.
- “Customer Contract” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 5.1.
- “Eligible Transaction” means a transaction at a Participating Retailer (through the Online Store or at such Participating Retailer’s physical store(s) as specified in the Loyalty Programme Guidelines from time to time) that is valid for the earning of Points, as determined by us and set out in the Loyalty Programme Guidelines from time to time.
- “Indemnified Person” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 10.1.
- “Losses” means all losses, liabilities, damages, settlement sums, costs (including legal costs and costs of other professionals), charges, expenses, actions, proceedings, claims and demands, including any penalties or other amounts levied, imposed or charged by any regulator or regulatory authority, whether foreseeable or not.
- “Loyalty Programme” means the loyalty programme currently known as KLIK (or such other name as we may designate from time to time) implemented and operated by us.
- “Loyalty Programme Guidelines” means the document(s) available at https://www.i12katong.com.sg/rewardswhich set out our policies, requirements, procedures, instructions and guidelines relating to the Loyalty Programme (including in particular, how Points are to be earned and redeemed and what our policies and requirements are), as may be amended by us from time to time.
- “Materials” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 8.1.
- “Online Store” means the e-commerce platform that allows merchants to offer for sale and sell products and services to users through a virtual store made available to users through the Application and includes, for the avoidance of doubt, the sections of such virtual store currently branded as “Bistro Bytes” and “Pop Palette” or such other name(s) as we may designate from time to time.
- “Participating Retailer” means a merchant who is participating in the Loyalty Programme as indicated in the Loyalty Programme Guidelines from time to time.
- “Points” means the loyalty points which may be earned by you by making an Eligible Transaction and which may be used to redeem such rights and privileges granted by us from time to time, in connection with the Loyalty Programme.
- “Promotions” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 6.5.15.
- “Services” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 1.1.
- “Terms of Agreement” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 1.1.
- “Trade Marks” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in Clause 8.3.
- Unless the context otherwise requires or permits, references to the singular number shall include the plural number and vice versa, and words denoting any gender shall include all genders.
- The expression “person” means any individual, corporation, partnership, association, limited liability company, trust (including a real estate investment trust), governmental or quasi-governmental authority or body or other entity or organisation (whether incorporated or unincorporated).
- Unless the context otherwise requires, the expression “merchants” includes all Participating Retailers and “merchant” includes any Participating Retailer.
- The words “include” or “including” shall be deemed to be follow by “without limitation” or “but not limited to” whether or not they are followed by such phrases or words of like import.
- Whenever we are required or entitled to act, make a determination or decision or exercise judgment or discretion in any way, we may (and are entitled to) do so in our sole and absolute discretion. We shall not be required to provide you with any reasons for any of our actions, decisions, determinations, judgments or exercise of discretion and our decisions, judgments and determinations shall be final and binding on you.
- Registration and Accounts
- You may be required to register for an account with us before you can use one or more of the Services. The registration for an account may require you to provide us with certain information (including personal data) and to satisfy certain conditions. We may accept or reject any application for registration without giving any reason.
- You may be required to choose (or we may issue to you) login credentials (such as a username and/or password). Your choice must comply with any criteria we specify.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account(s) and keeping your login credentials confidential. If you suspect or become aware that any of your account(s) or login credentials may have been comprised or misused or known to a third party, you must immediately notify us and change your password. We may suspend your account and/or require you to change your password if we have reason to believe that your account or password may have been compromised.
- You are responsible for, and agree that we are entitled to assume that (and rely on), any use of any of your account(s) or any activity, instructions, data or communications given or made under, referable or traceable to your login credentials (or which we reasonably believe originated from you) as issued by or taken by you or with your authority.
- Your Obligations
- You agree and undertake not to:
- impersonate any person or party or falsely declare, distort or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or party;
- use the Application (including any transmission or communication through the Application) or any of the Services for (or in furtherance of) any unlawful purpose, illegal, immoral or criminal activity;
- disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, offensive, immoral, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise objectionable material;
- infringe upon any other person’s or user’s proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights);
- send or promote any unauthorised material for advertising purposes or otherwise;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to or otherwise interfere with the performance, operation or functionality of the Application or any associated computer facilities or software; and/or
- interfere with another person’s use or experience of the Application or the Services.
- We shall have the right to, at any time, but have no obligation to:
- check, vet and/or control any activity, content or information occurring on or through the Application and/or in respect of any of the Services;
- report any suspicious activity concerning the possible transgression of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to cooperate with such authorities;
- request, at any time, such information relating to your use of the Application or any of the Services, if we have reason to suspect you of providing incorrect, disingenuous or fraudulent information, or if you declined to disclose such information required for the continued usage of the Application and Services; and/or
- will be made by us in our sole and absolute discretion and we shall not be required to provide you with any reasons for such decision or determination; and
- shall be final, conclusive and binding on you.
- You agree and undertake not to:
- Use of the Online Store
- You acknowledge that, in making the Online Store available to you, we are merely providing a platform through which merchants may offer to sell (and to sell) to you products and services and to facilitate the interactions between the merchants and you and that we are not in any way responsible for the merchants or any products or services which the merchants offer for sale or may sell to you. As the products and services offered for sale though the Online Store are offered for sale, and sold, by the merchants (and not us), if you choose to purchase any products or services through the Online Store, you will be entering into a separate and distinct agreement (from the Terms of Agreement) for the purchase of such products or services with the relevant merchant on their terms and conditions (“Customer Contract”), including as to delivery, warranties, returns and refunds. Each merchant may have different terms and conditions (including different terms and policies as to delivery, warranties, returns and refunds). You should therefore take care to read and determine that you are agreeable to the relevant merchant’s terms and conditions before entering into a Customer Contract to purchase any products or services from such merchant.
- You acknowledge and agree that, without prejudice to Clauses 4.2.1, 4.2.2 and 5.5:
- we are under no obligation to monitor the merchants or products or services that are offered for sale through the Online Store and any transactions you make are entirely at your own risk;
- unless we have expressly notified you otherwise, all merchants are third-party vendors not owned or operated by us;
- the relevant merchant is solely responsible for the products and services offered for sale by such merchant and the sale of such products and services to you, including the processing of, acceptance or rejection of your order as well as receiving payment from you;
- the information (including personal data) which you provide by communicating with or entering into any transaction with a merchant may be provided to the merchant for the purposes of facilitating the fulfilment of, and to service, the transaction;
- we are not responsible for and make no representation or warranty of any kind in respect of any of the merchants offering products or services for sale through the Online Store or any product or service offered for sale through the Online Store (including any representation or warranty as to adequacy, quality or suitability or whether any product or service corresponds with any description or specifications), or any information or materials pertaining to any product, service or merchant (whether as to accuracy, completeness or otherwise) or any communications by or with any merchant;
- we are not responsible for or liable in any way in respect of any Customer Contract (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any matter arising from or in connection with any Customer Contract) and we shall, under no circumstances, be liable to you for any Losses you may suffer or incur in respect of, arising from or in connection with, any Customer Contract (including any breach, failure of performance, or repudiation thereof) and you shall not make any claim or institute any proceedings against us or any of our Affiliates in respect of, arising from or in connection with, any Customer Contract (including any breach, failure of performance, or repudiation thereof); and
- the relevant merchant (and not us) is solely responsible for any and all descriptions, photos and other information or materials, pricing, availability, acceptance, rejection, fulfilment, quality (including any deficiencies), quantity (including any shortfall), warranties, refunds, repairs and replacements of or relating to any product or service and also for the performance of the terms of the Customer Contract entered into with you and, without prejudice to the foregoing, while we may provide you with means of communication with such merchant, you shall look to such merchant only (and not to us) if you have any issue or complaint relating to such merchant or any product or service offered for sale or sold by such merchant or any failure by such merchant to comply with the terms of such Customer Contract.
- In order to place an order for products and/or services through the Online Store, you must complete the ordering process (including completing the check-out process and making full payment).
- Your order merely constitutes an offer to purchase the relevant products and/or services from the relevant merchant(s) which offer is only accepted when confirmation of your order is provided (and only in respect of the products and/or services specified in such confirmation), to you by us or the relevant merchant(s), either via the Application, in print, or by any electronic form or method as we may designate from time to time. For the purposes of the foregoing, if we or the relevant merchant(s) provide you with an acknowledgement or confirmation that your order has been received and/or is being processed, such acknowledgement or confirmation is provided for your information only and does not amount to confirmation of your order (and the offer constituted by your order has not been accepted).
- Your order is between you and the merchant(s) whose products and/or services are the subject of your order and the offer which your order constitutes is made to such merchant(s), which merchant(s) are solely responsible for all matters pertaining to your order, including in respect of those matters described in Clauses 5.2.3 and 5.2.7.
- Orders made on or through the Online Store may be subject to additional terms as specified by the relevant merchant(s) (including as to any promotions, vouchers, discounts and/or free gifts and eligibility criteria).
- Promotions, vouchers, discounts and/or free gifts offered on or through the Online Store or in connection with the placing of any order, may be subject to additional terms (including eligibility criteria) as specified by the relevant merchant, us and/or any party which is offering such promotions, vouchers, discounts or free gifts. You agree that, unless we have expressly specified otherwise, we have no control over, and have no liability arising from or in connection with any promotions, vouchers, discounts and/or free gifts.
- Your order once placed and confirmed, may not be cancelled, amended, returned or exchanged and, to the extent permitted by law, you shall have no right to do so, save only where the relevant merchant has, in respect of a product or service (or the order insofar as it applies to such product or service), expressly specified in the description on the Online Store for such product or service (or in a policy referred to in the description) that you have any such right(s), in which case you may only exercise (in respect of such merchant and such product or service only) such right(s) as you are expressly specified as having, subject to and in accordance with the applicable terms.
- Restricted Products
- Some of the products offered on the Online Store, such as alcoholic beverages, are subject to legal restrictions as to the persons that such products may be sold to and by placing an order for any such product, you confirm that you meet all the legal requirements (including as to age) to purchase such product.
- The merchants and delivery service providers reserve their right to, in their sole discretion, require you to provide proof that you meet the age and/or other legal requirements and to refuse to sell or deliver any such product to you.
- Food and Beverage
- You acknowledge and agree that, without prejudice to Clauses 4.2.1 and 5.2:
- we are not obliged to ensure that the description of any product offered through the Online Store (and you should not rely that any such description) contains allergen information or any information as to ingredients or method of preparation;
- if you have any allergies, allergic reactions or dietary restrictions, it is your responsibility to communicate them to the relevant merchant and place an order through the Online Store only after you have received confirmation that the merchant will provide you the Products which conform to your requirements; and
- any instructions which you provide though the Online Store are not binding and neither we nor the relevant merchant shall have any responsibility or liability to you if any product provided to you does not conform to any instruction provided.
- Products and/or services which are offered for sale through the Online Store may provide for a “delivery” option (or may have “delivery” as the default and/or only option) where the relevant merchant(s) you have ordered such product(s) and/or service(s) from will deliver (or procure the delivery by a delivery service provider, of) such product(s) and/or service(s) to an address you specify (subject to such conditions and restrictions, including as to delivery areas served and additional fees or charges payable, as may be specified), as further detailed below. Not all products or services offered for sale through the Online Store will offer a “delivery” option and/or the option may only be offered at certain times or may be subject to certain conditions. If you select “delivery” (or if “delivery” is otherwise applicable) for a product or service ordered through the Online Store, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the relevant merchant and/or the delivery service provider (and not us) is solely responsible for delivery or provision of the product(s) or service(s) and while we may provide you with means of communication with the relevant merchant and/or delivery service provider, you shall look only to the relevant merchant and/or delivery service provider (and not to us) if you have any issue or complaint relating to such merchant and/or delivery service provider or any failure by such merchant and/or delivery service provider to deliver or provide any product or service or any failure by such merchant to comply with the terms of your Customer Contract;
- the relevant merchant or delivery service provider may elect not to deliver your order (or provide any service ordered) and/or to deem a delivery (or service provision) attempt as failed due to your fault if: (i) there is no one present or available to receive such product and/or service within 10 minutes after the time of delivery; (ii) one or more attempts to contact you (or the recipient designated by you) via the contact number provided for such delivery have been unsuccessful; (iii) the delivery location could not be accessed; (iv) in the case of any product, there was no suitable or secure place at the delivery location to deliver or place such product; (v) in the case of any product the supply of which is subject to restrictions under law, the recipient (or person receiving delivery) did not fulfil such requirements (or is unable to provide satisfactory evidence of the same) or the delivery service provider did not deem it safe or appropriate for the recipient to receive such product; and/or (vi) in the case of any service, the person(s) involved in the provision of such service did not deem it safe or appropriate to provide the service(s) for any reason, including if such person(s) had any concerns that the location may not be safe or appropriate in any way or as to such person(s)’ personal safety and/or well-being; and
- we shall not be liable to you for any Losses, and we shall not be responsible in any way, for or in respect of any failure of or delay in delivery under any circumstances, and you shall not make any claim or institute any proceedings against us or any of our Affiliates arising from or in connection with, any failure of, or delay in, any delivery under any circumstances.
- Some products which are offered for sale through the Online Store may provide for a “pick-up” option for you to collect such product(s) yourself from a designated location as further detailed below. Not all products offered for sale through the Online Store will offer a “pick-up” option and/or the option may only be offered at certain times or may be subject to certain conditions or restrictions (in the case of food and beverage products offered through the Bistro Bytes section of the Online Store, the “pick-up” option (if available) will only be available for Collection Point(s) within the mall or building which the relevant merchant is located). If you select “pick-up” as means for collecting a product ordered through the Online Store, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your order confirmation will indicate (or we will notify you by electronic message or such means as we may designate (including via the Application)) the time for you to collect your order (“Collection Time”) and the location at which to collect your order (“Collection Point”);
- if such product is a food and beverage product ordered from the Bistro Bytes section of the Online Store, the Collection Point will be such self-operated locker within such mall or building specified in your order confirmation;
- if you have ordered products from more than one merchant, you may be notified of more than one Collection Time and/or Collection Point;
- the Collection Time is the time which the relevant merchant reasonably expects to have the products ordered by you from such merchant available for collection but is not binding and, during peak periods and in some cases, there may be a delay;
- the merchant (or if we are operating the Collection Point, us as agent for the merchant) need only hold your order (or the relevant ordered products) for such period of time as specified in your order confirmation or, if no such time period is specified, the time period shall be (i) for food, beverages or any perishable products, thirty (30) minutes from the Collection Time (or such other time period as we may specify through the Application or in the order confirmation), and (ii) for non-perishable products, such time period as we may specify through the Application or in the order confirmation (“Collection Timeframe”), after which the merchant (or if we are operating the Collection Point, us as agent for the merchant) is not obliged to provide your order (or the relevant ordered products) to you and may (but is not obliged to) at any time thereafter, at our sole discretion, dispose of your ordered products as the merchant or as we deem fit (including, in the case of non-perishable products, offering such products for sale to other persons);
- without prejudice to Clause 5.7.5, you shall be solely responsible for the timely collection of your order (or the relevant ordered products) from the Collection Point(s) and you bear the risk of any deterioration in quality or change in condition of any product if you collect such product(s) after the Collection Timeframe;
- you will not be entitled to any replacement or refund if you fail to collect your order (or any ordered products) within the Collection Timeframe or if there is any deterioration in quality or change in condition of any products collected by you after the Collection Timeframe;
- you are responsible for inspecting the products immediately upon collection and reporting any issues or errors before leaving the relevant Collection Point and you shall comply with any time limits or any instructions or recommendations specified by the merchants relating to the storage of and/or safe consumption period for the products; and
- any failure or inability to comply with such time limits, instructions or recommendations as a result of your collection of the products after the Collection Timeframe is entirely your responsibility and neither we nor the relevant merchant(s) shall have any responsibility or liability arising from or in connection with any such failure or inability.
- Prices of Products and Services and Use of the Online Store
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- all prices displayed in respect of any product and/or service on the Online Store are determined by the relevant merchant, are in Singapore Dollars, and are subject to GST and/or any other fees or charges specified by such merchant;
- delivery fees are payable by you in respect of every order made on the Online Store unless you have elected to collect such order by selecting “Pick-up”;
- delivery fees may vary depending on the delivery location, type of products, and the options selected by you in respect of the delivery;
- we (or the relevant merchant(s)) may, from time to time, specify other fees and charges which may be imposed on and payable by you in connection with an order made through the Online Store, such as service fees and/or fuel, bulky items or location surcharges (in each case, of such quantum as we (or the relevant merchant(s)) may specify and which is subject to change from time to time);
- the application of any promotional or discount code or voucher is subject to the applicable terms and conditions and we reserve the right to reject any promotional or discount code or voucher for any reason and our decision in this regard shall be final and binding; and
- by checking out or confirming an order, you agree to pay all prices and charges and the final aggregate amount (i.e. the “Total” amount) displayed as payable by you.
- The available methods and modes of payment to place orders will be displayed on the Online Store prior to checkout (these may include Visa, Mastercard, PayNow, Wechat, Alipay, and/or Grabpay). We reserve the right to add or remove any mode of payment at any time, with or without prior notice to you.
- You may utilise any existing credit in your account or any valid promotional or discount vouchers (subject to any applicable terms) to pay for all or part of the purchase price of your order.
- You acknowledge and agree that, unless we have expressly specified otherwise:
- by placing an order on the Online Store, you are deemed to have authorised the third-party payment service provider(s) (including the payment processor / gateway provider) to process the transaction underlying your order;
- the relevant third-party payment service provider(s) (and not us) is responsible for the receiving, collection and processing of payments (including any GST amounts payable to GST registered merchants only) in respect of any order and you shall look to the relevant third-party payment service provider(s) (and not to us) if you have any issue or complaint relating to any such third-party payment service provider(s) or any failure or inability to proceed with your payment or have your payment processed;
- our role and responsibility in relation to any and all payments made by you is limited to providing (and you consent and authorise us to provide) such information relating to you and your order, to such third-party payment service provider(s) (including any third-party payment processor / gateway provider), as may be required to enable the payment to be processed; and
- we shall not be liable to you for any Losses, and we shall not be responsible in any way, in respect of the collection and processing of payments in respect of any order (including any failure to process or collect any payment) under any circumstances, and you shall not make any claim or institute any proceedings against us or any of our Affiliates in connection with the collection and processing of payments in respect of any order (including any failure to process or collect any payment) under any circumstances.
- Third-party Service Providers
- We may, from time to time, (and as agent for and on behalf of the relevant merchant(s), unless we have expressly specified otherwise) use third-party service providers in connection with your use of the Online Store and/or your order(s) through the Online Store (including in connection with the receipt of payment and/or the processing of fulfilment of your order, customer support and/or refunds and returns), and you agree that:
- we are not in any way responsible for any such third-party service provider (including any payment processor / gateway provider or any other third-party intermediary) (including any acts or omissions of any such person);
- we have no liability (including liability for any Losses) arising from or in connection with such third-party service providers (or any of the services which they have been engaged to provide), whatsoever and howsoever arising; and
- you shall look only to the relevant third-party service provider or the relevant merchant if you have any issue or complaint relating to any such third-party service provider, or any service provided (or not provided) by such third-party service provider and you shall not make any claim or institute any proceedings against us or any of our Affiliates arising from or in connection with such third-party service providers (or any of the services which they have been engaged to provide), whatsoever and howsoever arising,
- notwithstanding and irrespective of any assistance or support we may provide to you in relation to any issue or complaint, which assistance and support is provided entirely on a goodwill basis.
- Participation in the Loyalty Programme
- You will be required to register for an account and maintain the same to participate in the Loyalty Programme. Each account shall be registered to a single mobile number and each mobile number may only be used to register one account.
- In participating in the Loyalty Programme, you acknowledge and agree:
- that you are at least 18 years old;
- that you have satisfied (and will continue to satisfy) all eligibility requirements and conditions to register for an account as set out in the Loyalty Programme Guidelines and/or the Application;
- that the information and documents you have provided in, or for the purposes of, registering for an account to participate in the Loyalty Programme are true, accurate and complete and you shall notify us immediately if this ceases to be the case in any way;
- that we may at any time and in our sole discretion introduce, limit, amend or reduce any of the rewards, benefits and privileges under the Loyalty Programme or which you may be offered in connection with your participation in the Loyalty Programme;
- to comply with and to be bound by any and all of the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to your participation in the Loyalty Programme (including the Loyalty Programme Guidelines), as may be supplemented, revised, issued or amended by us from time to time. We have the right to revise such guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time by publishing the same on the Application and/or the Online Store, and if you do not accept the amendment, modification or supplement, you must immediately cease your participation in the Loyalty Programme and terminate your membership in the Loyalty Programme. By continuing with your membership in the Loyalty Programme after the date the amended, modified or supplemented guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions take effect, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the amended, modified or supplemented guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions;
- to ensure that any information or data you post on the Application and/or the Online Store in connection with the Loyalty Programme is accurate and to take sole responsibility for such information and data;
- to use the Loyalty Programme only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner at all times and further agree to conduct any activity relating to the Loyalty Programme in good faith; and
- a fee (whether on an annual basis or otherwise) may be specified (in or via the Application and/or the Loyalty Programme Guidelines) as payable for participation and membership in the Loyalty Programme, or if no such fee is then specified, we may, at any time and in our sole and absolute discretion, by notice to you, introduce and require such fee to be paid, in each case:
- such fee shall be payable in advance and must be paid to us at the same time as you register your account (or such other period as we may specify) or (in the case where we first introduce such fee) by such date as we may specify;
- payment of such fee must be made through the Application and using one of the methods and modes of payment available through the Application; and
- if we do not receive payment of such fee within the relevant period referred to in Clause 6.2.9(i), we may (as applicable) reject or cancel your registration and/or terminate your account and membership in the Loyalty Programme and Clause 6.4 shall apply.
- If your account and membership in the Loyalty Programme is terminated or cancelled at any time for any reason whatsoever, you shall immediately have no rights under or in respect of the Loyalty Programme (and any rights you may then have or had shall immediately be void and unenforceable as if you never had any such rights), including any rights to any Points earned by or accrued to you and all Points shall be immediately forfeited and cancelled without any compensation to you.
- You may earn Points on Eligible Transactions according to the earn rate (as set out in the Loyalty Programme Guidelines) by spending at Participating Retailers, subject to the terms set out in the Loyalty Programme Guidelines.
- In order to earn Points on an Eligible Transaction, you must first submit an application using the Application and in accordance with the instructions specified in the Application, including the submission of an electronic copy of an eligible (as determined by us) receipt issued by the relevant Participating Retailer for such Eligible Transaction and such other information as may be required.
- Such receipt must show the following details: (i) the name of the Participating Retailer issuing such receipt; (ii) the name of the mall in which such Participating Retailer was located and its unit number in such mall; (iii) the purchase amount (minimum S$10 or such other amount as we may specify); (iv) the receipt number; and (v) the date and time that the receipt was issued. A receipt which is longer than 30 cm should be shortened by folding the receipt without blocking any of the details that are required for submission as stated above. The image of the receipt must be clear, complete and easily readable.
- We will only accept an application for Points which complies (as determined by us) with the instructions and requirements specified in the Application or the Loyalty Programme, including as to:
- the minimum spend required;
- the time period within which such application must be submitted;
- the proof of purchase required; and
- your eligibility or entitlement to receive such Points.
- We reserve the right to: (a) delay, decline or reject any application and not to award Points and/or (b) cancel, revoke or otherwise deduct Points that have already been issued to you, in the event that:
- we determine (or have reason to believe) that any of the instructions or requirements specified in this Clause 6, the Application and/or the Loyalty Programme Guidelines have not been complied with (including where the electronic copy of the receipt submitted is unclear, not easily readable or incomplete);
- we have reason to suspect any fraud or misconduct; and/or
- we determine (or have reason to believe) that you are in breach of Clause 4.1 above.
- The validity of any receipt submitted or the eligibility of any application in relation to Points submitted (including whether you are entitled to any Points) are matters to be decided by us solely and our decision shall be final, conclusive and binding on you.
- You may, using the Application or such other method as we may specify, check the number of Points you hold, earned or redeemed and their validity and expiry date. You shall notify us immediately of any error. We reserve the right to correct, at any time, any errors or inaccuracies which we may discover.
- Our records on any matter relating to your participation in the Loyalty Programme and/or Points (including the number of Points which you hold, earned or redeemed, the validity and expiry of Points) shall be final, conclusive and binding on you.
- You agree that the Loyalty Programme Guidelines set out:
- conditions as to what constitutes an Eligible Transaction;
- the earn rate for Points;
- the validity period for Points earned;
- how and what Points may be used or redeemed for; and
- the circumstances under which Points may be cancelled, forfeited or expire.
- Points may only be used or redeemed via the Application, and may only be used or redeemed for such rewards, as determined by us in our sole discretion and set out in the Loyalty Programme Guidelines from time to time.
- Points that are used or redeemed are immediately cancelled and you shall not be entitled to any refunds under any circumstances. Points do not represent and do not have any cash or monetary value.
- Rewards are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items.
- For the purposes of determining the rate at which Points may be earned, whether the maximum number of Points has been reached and/or the validity period of Points, Points are deemed to have been earned (provided all requirements for earning such Points have been fulfilled) on the day that the relevant Eligible Transaction is made or such other day as we may determine.
- Without prejudice to Clause 7.1, you acknowledge and consent for your personal data to be collected, used, processed and disclosed by us and our Affiliates, service providers, agents and other third parties (including the merchants) for the following purposes:
- to provide, operate, maintain, improve, market or promote the Application, Online Store and/or the Loyalty Programme;
- to send you relevant marketing and promotional offers on products and services offered by us or any other entity which is part of the Keppel Group, where permitted by law;
- to facilitate crediting and redemption of Points (for example, to verify your identity and process your requests);
- to process and respond to your enquiries, feedback, requests or complaints;
- to improve our Services (for example, by using your feedback/suggestions to improve the Loyalty Programme);
- to generate internal reports;
- to conduct statistical, trade or other forms of analysis to review, develop and improve products, services, features and processes of and in relation to the Loyalty Programme;
- to resolve any disputes which may arise between us and you;
- providing notices, updates or alerts in relation to Points, including redemption, collection, cancellation or expiry, and your participation in the Loyalty Programme;
- protecting, investigating and enforcing our contractual rights, including investigating potential breach by any person; and
- to allow us to comply with laws that are applicable to us.
- Where you have disclosed personal data of other persons (e.g. next-of-kin, friends or referees) to us in connection with the purposes mentioned above, you warrant that you have:
- informed such persons that their personal data has been or will be disclosed to us;
- obtained the consent of such persons for the foregoing.
- If you have any enquiries, comments or suggestions about how we collect, use, process or disclose your personal data or otherwise have any other requests in respect of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.
- Intellectual Property
- The copyrights, trade marks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights in the Application, Services and the information and materials available on and/or through the Application (collectively, the “Materials”) are owned by or licensed to us. You are not permitted without our consent to use or reproduce any of the Materials nor may you employ any such content for the purpose of any commercial or business enterprise.
- You are not permitted to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works founded upon the Application or any software or documentation provided by us or our licensors.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THE APPLICATION, SERVICES, LOYALTY PROGRAMME AND ONLINE STORE, AND ALL MATERIAL AND INFORMATION, FUNCTIONALITY AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR BY USING THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE, OUR SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SPONSORS, MERCHANTS AND ADVERTISERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND OTHER TERMS WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR THE LAW OF EQUITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER SUFFERED, INCLUDING FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, DAMAGE TO GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY OF THE APPLICATION, SERVICES, LOYALTY PROGRAMME OR ONLINE STORE, OR ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION, FUNCTIONALITY AND SERVICES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR BY USING THE APPLICATION (INCLUDING ANY ORDER PLACED AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SUPPLIED OR NOT SUPPLIED), IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY, RESTITUTION, BY STATUTE, AT COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION.
- WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF CLAUSE 9.1, WE DO NOT WARRANT:
- THAT THE APPLICATION, THE SERVICES, LOYALTY PROGRAMME, ONLINE STORE OR ANY FUNCTIONALITY OR SERVICE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR BY USING THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ARE FREE FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER MALICIOUS, DESTRUCTIVE OR CORRUPTING CODE, AGENT, PROGRAM OR MACROS;
- THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, COMMERCIAL VALUE OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED, PUBLISHED, COMMUNICATED OR MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE APPLICATION OR PERTAINING TO THE APPLICATION, SERVICES, LOYALTY PROGRAMME, ONLINE STORE OR ANY FUNCTIONALITY OR SERVICE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR BY USING THE APPLICATION;
- THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATION TRANSMITTED BY YOU OR TO YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION,
- AND YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, THE SERVICES, LOYALTY PROGRAMME, ONLINE STORE OR ANY FUNCTIONALITY OR SERVICE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR BY USING THE APPLICATION IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME, WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON OR NOTICE, TO UPGRADE, MODIFY, ALTER, SUSPEND, DISCONTINUE, OR REMOVE ANY OR ALL ASPECTS OF THE APPLICATION AND/OR ANY OR ALL OF THE SERVICES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING IF ANY SUCH UPGRADE, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, SUSPENSION, DISCONTINUATION OR REMOVAL HINDERS OR AFFECTS YOUR USE AND/OR ACCESS TO THE APPLICATION AND/OR THE SERVICES.
- YOU SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR AND EACH OF OUR AFFILIATES’ DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (EACH, AN “INDEMNIFIED PERSON”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- ANY AND ALL VIOLATION(S) BY YOU OF THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT; AND
- ANY AND ALL VIOLATION(S) BY YOU OF ANY RIGHTS OF A THIRD-PARTY, INCLUDING ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PROPERTY, OR PRIVACY RIGHT.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EACH INDEMNIFIED PERSON SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENFORCE THE INDEMNITY SET OUT IN CLAUSE 10.1.
- YOU SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR AND EACH OF OUR AFFILIATES’ DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (EACH, AN “INDEMNIFIED PERSON”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- We may send notices or other communications to you by any of the following means:
- via any print or electronic media or medium that we select, including by notifications via the Application; or
- by email to your email address or by a message to your telephone number, in each case as reflected in our records.
- All notices or other communications given to you will be deemed received by you on:
- if sent in a manner described in Clause 11.1.1, the date the publication or broadcast leaves our systems or the date that the Application has been configured/set to start displaying the notification; or
- if sent in a manner described in Clause 11.1.2, the time at which the email or message was sent by us.
- You may only send us notices in writing through our designated website. We shall only be considered as having received such notice upon receipt.
- We may send notices or other communications to you by any of the following means:
- Assignment, Sub-contracting and Delegation
- We shall be entitled, in our discretion, to delegate or subcontract the performance of any of our obligations and reserve the right to use any service provider, subcontractor and/or agent on such terms as we deem appropriate.
- Cumulative Rights and Remedies
- Illegality and Severability
- Third Party Rights
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction